Saturday 11 March 2017

Challenge #341 Sketchy Time

Good morning & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope all our fellow crafters are ok....thankfully here where I live in the midlands in the UK the weather is slowly starting to improve YAY!!! fed up of cold wet days ...bring on summer I say xx

Anyhoos, before I get to this fortnights theme I need to announce our Top 3 for our 'travel' challenge. Chosen by Deb, in no particular order we have...



Fabulous creations, don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar....huge congrats to the three of you xx

Now onto our new challenge, this fortnight we have a fabulous sketch to share with you.
A big thank you to Jo for taking the time to make me a few sketches xxx


You can rotate it, flip it as long as we can see the sketch, you're good to go!

Now lets see what the fabulous MTTC DT have made using this sketch 

Mags



Monika



Amy



Meena Herale



Deb



Pat
Having a week off xx

Caz






Jo

 
Fabulous creations ladies thank you....I just love how different they all are xx

You have until 24th March at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool below 

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx




1 comment:

Ciska said...

Thank you for chosing my LO as part of the top 3, congrats to the other two winners too!